Leviathans Core Box Set & Fleet Boxes Pre-Order Available

Leviathans Main Slider 580

Catalyst Game Labs is incredibly excited to announce that limited quantities of the Leviathans Core Box Set, British Fleet Box and French Fleet Box are now available for pre-order.

Leviathans Core Box Set Pre-Order: $99.95 (+ shipping)

British Fleet Box Pre-Order: $49.95 (+ shipping)

French Fleet Box Pre-Order: $49.95 (+ shipping)

Bundle 1A: Core Box Set & British Fleet Box Pre-Order: $140 (+ shipping)

Bundle 1B: Core Box Set & French Fleet Box Pre-Order: $140 (+ shipping)

Bundle 2: Core Box Set & French & British Fleet Boxes Pre-Order: $175 (+ shipping)

You can review all the Pre-Order options here as well.

Gen Con

Game Stores

While a Street Date is not yet available, these box sets should be available in August/September on store shelves. Game stores looking to order these items should contact their standard distributors, which can place orders while quantities last.

Neko_BijinJune 9th, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Wohoho!

VandalJune 9th, 2012 at 10:51 pm

That is more than I expected for the core box set. I may have until it gets to the store, so that I can fit it in my budget. $100 is a heckuva lot of money for a table top game, nevermind the $175 to go all in.

BorthcollectiveJune 10th, 2012 at 6:02 am

Will Fleet boxes be available at Gencon?

Jeffrey James RiegleJune 10th, 2012 at 7:03 am

How will the “Limited quantities will be available each day at the Gen Con Game Fair in August.” be distributed. I don’t see any games set up for it this year? Can we get on a waiting list, or is it first come first serve? Is there a max you can buy each day?

StCptMaraJune 10th, 2012 at 9:09 am

Regarding their not being any events up fopr GenCon, that is GenCon’s fault..they are supposedly having a computer glitch, and will be putting the Leviathans events up on the sight ASAP….

blackbrunswickerJune 11th, 2012 at 4:55 am

I’d prefer to buy from my local game store, so it looks like August/September for me.

LokitbcJune 11th, 2012 at 9:34 am

Are you ‘exited’ or ‘excited’? I was excited at Gencon before I exited and went back to enjoying battletech…

Randall BillsJune 11th, 2012 at 9:42 am

Vandal: It absolutely is. We’ve got several notable sites reviewing the materials and once those reviews are live obviously we’ll be posting those around. And of course once it’s on a store shelf hopefully you’ll get a chance to heft it and see what all comes with it. Between all of that hopefully you’ll have the data you need to decide whether it’s worth the investment.

Borthcollective: Yes, at the current time, the Fleet Boxes are scheduled to be at Gen Con as well.

Jeffrey James Riegle: We don’t know exactly how many we’ll have at this time. However, having learned in the past, taking waiting lists and such simply never works as we’d like. As such, the current plan is simply first come, first serve. As for the ‘max you can buy in a day’, that’s a decision still to be made. Once we’ve ironed out ever last detail, we’ll post those details.

blackbrusnwicker: And that’s perfect…we love supporting our local retailers. Unfortunately, some people simply don’t have that option, hence the pre-order.

Lokitbc: Ahh…malapropisms…the bane of my existence… ;-)

Thanks for all the great comments/questions…I’ll keep answering them as more come up!

Scott WashburnJune 11th, 2012 at 11:38 am

Again let me congratulate you for bringing this to completion. After following all your problems the last couple of years I think I would have given up and packed it in long ago. Bravo!

EwanJune 11th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Is the August/September also the potential date it will be in UK game stores as well?

As to the price tag of $100, guess it will be about £65 in the UK, I am sure I paid about £25 for Sky Galleons of Mars (Space 1889) over twenty years ago and those minatures were not even painted.

Also you don’t have to purchase the fleet boxes right away.

RichardJune 30th, 2012 at 6:21 am

I love these models so much. Im looking foward to this games release but i dont think ill be able to play it unless they introduce America as fleet