Street Dates, Promotional Videos, Ah, The Glories…
Been a long day of crazy exciting announcements and updates and in the back of my head I’m thinking “nope, not gonna get emotional”…
But screw that…gonna get crazy emotional (luckily you guys can’t see me right now so I don’t have to toss out the “British-stiff-upper-lip-no-something-in-my-eye” scenario).
It is in fact fully, totally and completely official. The Leviathans Core Box Set is in the warehouse and has a August 22nd Street Date!!!!!
And if that wasn’t cool enough, we finally get a sexy promo video for Leviathans that you can share far and wide to let everyone know what you guys already understand!
So, where does that leave us? A few specific set of details that hopefully will answer most questions:
1. Core Box Set is on US soil, in our warehouse and Street Date is August 22nd. Feel free to let your FLGS know so they can order it…it’s likely going to go very fast….
2. Those that pre-ordered the Core Box Set off our website, shipments will start heading out as early as next week.
If you ordered Fleet Boxes with the Core Box Set, we’ll still be shipping you your Core Box Set soon and will then ship the Fleet Boxes once those are in hand (thanks for your purchase!)
3. The Fleet Boxes are all finalized and in the process of getting on a ship. It’s generally around 8 to 10 weeks from the time it loads onto a ship until it’s on store shelves…once again, as soon as it’s in the warehouse, we’ll announce a Street Date.
4. Yes, the Core Box Set will be at Gen Con, and we’ll have limited quantities available every day, but first come first serve each day. To further clarify, yes, there will be several hundred copies available…but if the insanity of player enthusiasm from last Gen Con is any indication, line up early.
5. When will the first new release for Leviathans come beyond the Core Box Set and Fleet Boxes…wew…let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We’ve finally mucked out the bilge from the belly of the vessel and we’re finally lining up the big champaign bottle to crack over the keel and launch it skyward. We’ll come back to this question in a few weeks time.
If there’s any questions anyone has that’s not answered by the above quick check list, by all means, let me know.
I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again…thank you! I’ve never been so professionally infuriated and hurt by all that got in the way of unleashing Leviathans…thank you for all those that have so patiently and enthusiastically waited for this day!
See ya next duty shift.