Where Things Are At…And New Fiction!

Been a while since the last update…hope you all have been enjoying the elevation rules!

As for when the Kickstarter will happen, that’s still in a holding pattern at this time. As seems to be the case always with Leviathans, we are struggling to find a manufacturer that can produce the miniatures in the format that we need. We thought for sure we’d found the manufacturer that we could move forward with and that simply ended up not being the case, so we’re working with a new manufacturer on the details. All of that must be taken care of and signed off on before we can launch the Kickstarter; i.e. it would be incredibly reckless to launch the Kickstarter without having a manufacturer lined up and ready to go as soon as it ends. In hindsight we should’ve hand that lined up before we even announced we’d be running a Kickstarter but I never imagined it would take so long just to line up the details correctly with an appropriate manufacturer. As ever, when we have some firm movement on that end, I’m happy to share that.

In the meantime, for those that haven’t seen it yet, we released some fiction from Blaine Lee Pardoe in two issues of Ravage magazine.

Here’s a peak at the first page that appeared in Issue #10, which is available now! Issue #11, which contains the conclusion, will be available shortly. Hope you enjoy the good read!

Ravage Issue 10_Levs page 1

See ya next duty shift!

Randall

StCptMaraDecember 11th, 2013 at 12:13 am

Randall, I am glad for news..but…GAHS! I want to give you money for Leviathans stuff but you have nothing I can give you money for! Maybe you guys should release a new James’ Fighting Leviathans PDF or two? At least with some new ships we can proxy!

Jim DiGrizDecember 11th, 2013 at 3:29 am

I agree. Give us a new “James” so we can send you some money.

JohngeeDecember 13th, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Whooohooo… an update. Tanks fur da info. I’m glad to hear that just like the old geezer in Monty Python’s “Search for the Holy Grail,” Leviathans “ain’t dead yet.” But it’s only about ten dazed days ’til Christmas and I’m tapped out – having spent all my discretionary fund$ on gifts for other people. Talk to me next year regarding supporting a KS or buying any extra stuff from CGL. Until then, I sincerely wish EVERYONE very happy, healthy, and safe holidays. Sincerely; – ) ~ John G. near AC, NJ.

http://essay-writings-service.com/December 14th, 2013 at 12:09 pm

thanks!and go on!!!try to write more!

stormlion1December 22nd, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I am curious, what happened to the old manufacturer? Maybe it just might be better to have them come unassembled and unpainted if that would speed up the process. Done right you could come up with a model manufacturer to do the work.

chanel replicaMarch 10th, 2014 at 1:29 am

Giamatti was able to concentrate on his role without distractions, as the beard moved naturally with his skin. started by asking me what I thought Barney should look like and how I thought he should age, he says. was intensely sensitive to what would help me act the part. And he was so fluid with his own design, shaping it, changing it, constantly refining it.

friv juegosJuly 23rd, 2014 at 8:16 pm

A good informative post that you have shared and appreciate your work for sharing the information.